Developing Games for Wellness, Fitness & Rehabilitation
Date:November 28, 2012
RSVP BY 11/22/2012 to email@example.com
Schedule Of Events
- Reception: 5:30 – 6:30 PM (CHP Patio)
- Panel Discussion: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Directions And Map
Center for the Health Professions, RM 102
USC Health Sciences Campus (HSC)
1540 E. Alcazar Street, Los Angeles, CA
- Sara Mulroy: Seizing the Opportunity (Clinical Drivers)
- Jeremy Kagan: The Value of Narrative Development
- Phil Requejo: Engineering Constraints: Hardware & Software Considerations.
- David Turpin: Game Development: Synthesis & Integration.
- Sheryl Flynn: Developing A Business.
- Marientina Gotsis
- Sara Mulroy, MS, PhD : Director, Pathokinesiology Laboratory, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, Downey, CA
- Jeremy Kagan, MFA : Professor/Founder, Change Making Media Lab, USC School of Cinematic Arts.
- Phil Requejo, PhD : Director, Rehabilitation Engineering Program, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, Los Angeles, CA; Adjunct Assistant Professor, USC Department of Biomedical Engineering and Department of Kinesiology, and Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy.
- David Turpin, BA: Game Designer & Programmer, Creative Media & Behavioral Health Center, Game Innovation Lab, Interactive Media Division, USC School of Cinematic Arts.
- Sheryl Flynn, PT, PhD:CEO/Founder, Blue Marble Game Company, Los Angeles, CA
- Marientina Gotsis, MFA: Research Assistant Professor, Director/Co-Founder, Creative Media & Behavioral Health Center, Interactive Media Division, USC School of Cinematic Arts