Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT)
Date: January 23, 2013
Venue: DRB 101, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Time: 5:00 PM – 7.45 PM
Schedule Of Events
- Reception: 5:00 – 6:15 PM
- Breakout Sessions: 6:15 – 7:15 PM
- Wrap-up: 7:15 – 7:45 PM
Directions And Map
Open to USC Faculty, Students & Staff interested in developing interactive media technology to empower healthy behaviors.
- David Baron, MSEd, DO, DFAPA: Assistant Dean, International Relations, Keck School of Medicine at USC; Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry; Psychiatrist-in-Chief, Keck Medical Center at USC; Director, Global Center for Exercise, Psychiatry and Sports at USC.
- Doe Mayer: Professor, USC School of Cinematic Arts, Mary Pickford Endowed Chair, Co-Head, Documentary Production; Professor, USC School for Communication.
- Donna Spruijt-Metz, MFA, PhD: Associate Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine; Director, Responsible Conduct in Research, Keck School of Medicine at USC.
- Maryalice Jordan-Marsh, MSN, PhD, FAAN: Associate Professor, Health Concentration, School of Social Work at USC; Senior Research Fellow, Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans and Military Families.